Friday, July 20, 2007

Talia Cuteness & Malachi Skating Boy





Talia loves her Dad. Ain't she sweet. I asked Brandon if I could take lots of pictures of him this way like I do of the little kids. He just looked at me. I'm sure you can imagine.

Today we went to Trader Joe's and stocked up on frozen veggies and tried their new organic mango lemonade (YUM!). Next we went over to Toys R Us and Malachi spent his birthday money (from 4 Grandmas!) and bought some skates and a helmet and protective pads. It took him about 14 hours (okay I exaggerate) to gear up, but when he did...boy did he look great! Check it out!

2 comments:

Nelsonranch said...

I really would like to see some of Bran Flakes. . .

Sarah said...

So he has his own protective gear now! How cute? So it only took 14 hours to put it on? He's a cutie!