Monday, July 23, 2007

Dancing Children




My kids love the Beatles. They've been listening to some music in their carpool with our friend Seth, and now they love the Beatles. So I told them that tonight, once they got in their pajamas, they could dance to some Beatles music. Here they are!
In other news (sugar poll), I lasted till Friday night at 6:30. Almost 96 hours! Starting again, today, I'm going for a full five days - that's Monday through Friday of this week. I can live with that...I think! I just want to develop a bit more self-discipline so I'm practicing. The eventual goal is moderation and doing what works for me specifically (since I think I may be more sensitive to sugaration). (yeah, that's the technical term for physiological and psychological effects of sugar, har har)

1 comment:

Nelsonranch said...

I love your wood floor! Tally and O'Malley are so cute. Congrats on the non-sugar intake. Hope y'all are well and that Brandon is getting better too.