Thursday, December 27, 2007

Great Big Family Picture!

Here we are vacationing in Utah thanks to the awesome generosity of my family. Family: Y'all have no idea how much I needed this and how much I am grateful for it and loving it! Truly it has been awesome. Here's some pictures from our Christmas dinner at my brother John's house. 7 siblings, their spouses and children (all except for Cameron, who was hiding behind us, and Kim, who was sick).


Also especially fun for us to see were the new niece and nephews born this year (4 of them!). Here's a picture of the newest one, Samuel Seth Andrews.



And here's a picture of the 7 of us siblings and our spouses, without the kids. Still an imposing number!

1 comment:

Nelsonranch said...

Yay! What a great family we have!! I am so glad yo could come to UT also. I love you!!