Friday, September 28, 2007

The Fair!




We went to the fair. This was the most fun I've ever had at the fair, mainly because I decided mindfully that I was not going to worry about anything! We all had a great time. Here are a few pictures of the kids. Emma came with us for a few hours at the beginning and you'll see her sitting next to Malachi on the dragon ride. Talia is the one who is really getting into it with her arms up. She went on scarier rides this year, some with her friend Owen (in the tilt-a-whirl ride), and had a great time. How do you like the face paint?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow! I can almost hear her "GROWL!" That face painting job is amazing!

Pastfinder said...

Wow! What fun! We wish we could have been there to go with you.

Nelsonranch said...

Absolutely that face painting is amazing. PS - did you know Robert Jordan died just a couple weeks ago?? http://www.dragonmount.com/RobertJordan/