Yesterday the kids and I had a full day...of fun! First, we had a playdate at the park for Talia's school class. She's in a combined 1-2 grade class with several friends she already knows, one of them being Emma, our friend of many years. You can see them swinging together. Malachi spent some quality time in the sandbox. Next, we discarded our plans to go pick berries because it was getting very hot and humid. So we went swimming with Rebecca and Emma instead. Much better plan.
Brandon is enjoying school so far -- after two days of class! He said that his calculus prof is amazing and goes very fast in class. "Finally I won't be bored in calculus!" I was never bored in calculus either, but that was mainly because I was so completely confused.
Today the kids are going duck bowling with Emma for her birthday. Tonight, Brandon and I will probably finish watching Casino Royale (we started it last night). Maybe I'll have some cute pics of the kids bowling. Or a cute pic of Brandon shopping for a fan. Wow. That would be very exciting.
3 comments:
Ya know...they really need to put an edit option for these comments so I don't have to delete the whole thing! Ryan was in a 1/2 split class. It didn't seem that long ago and now Talia is in one now! Wowsers! I love your little town paper! Front page news is the kindergarteners! Love it!
hey- it was great talking to you today! Thanks for your call- I wanted to say thank you because you are one of the main reason that I am here, going to school and loving it so much. So thanks. Also these pictures are so cute- i loved seeing the kids again. I also have a blog- not as cute as yours, but still fun.
www.the-little-red-haired-girl.blogspot.com
Talk to you soon-
Post a Comment