
So my kids watched this DVD from the library about drawing faces, and check it out! The blue behind the face below (Malachi's) is a swimming pool so don't be like me and keep confusing it with lots of blue hair. Talia's face is above. They did this back in October or so, but it has really helped them draw faces much more accurately ever since. In particular, I'm noticing that the eyes are now getting drawn in the middle of the face where they belong, instead of at the hairline! Talia is the most interested in being an artist and she loves to draw all kinds of things. Thanks to my awesome sis Sarah for helping me with a new background. She's so clutch. Also, thanks to simplychicblogs.blogspot.com for the great background - there's the free acknowledgement!
3 comments:
I'm so clutch! Good thing I know how to downshift.
Cute pictures! Thanks for explaining about the pool. I would have thought blue hair too.
What the heck is clutch? Do I want to know? Love the background, anyway. Just sped read your latest pics and thoughts. Cheers! Leslie
Nice drawings!!! Those two are so talented, and it sounds like Brandon is still being the genius that he is (Scrabble game).
Post a Comment